Monday, August 15, 2011

golden birthday

So, I turned 30 on the 30th of last month, hence it being the GOLDEN birthday. Here's how I celebrated it!

Went to Seattle to visit family and friends!


Drove through the redwoods


Came home to 30 of these beautiful roses from my friends!

Was taken out to lunch by my Dad, roommate and friend :)

At dinner, I was surprised with these golden cupcakes!

Then surprised by a living room full of balloons!

Yup, there is definitely a small child living inside of me.

Just when I thought the fun was over, I was taken to Target where I was led through the store by clues given to me by many friends, each giving me a gift from the section I found them in. By the end, I had a cart full and a posse of my favorite people! So much fun!

And to end birthday week, my friend Katie and I were treated to a lovely evening in Cambria, then Paso by two of our friends. They even brought us flowers!


3 comments:

Emily grapes said...

What a great 30th! I'm so glad you had such a great day! I love the balloons, target hunt and flowers. So pretty!!

Emily w/Amazing Grapes

neverenoughcoffee said...

I'm pretty sure the epic-ness of that week has not caught up with me yet. Can you turn 30 every year? That was great fun.

Scott Chapman said...

Yep, that's pretty cool. I'm the least girly person to post on here. Your friends definitely like you a lot.