Monday, July 19, 2010

published.

I think Jessica Cheatwood will be proud of me when I share this...my recent photos are being used in the promo materials for my work's annual fundraiser! Every year we hold the Avila Beach Music Festival, and all proceeds go to our cause- full inclusion for persons with disabilities. I found out last week that a few of my photos that I took at a birthday bonfire at the beach are being used in some of the materials. I would never have fancied myself as a photographer, even though I do enjoy taking pictures. But here is an example (the top part of the beach is my photo!):

P.S. I do realize this is also a shameless plug for a great event...if you know anyone who is a ZZ Top fan and will be in the area on September 2, tell them about this opportunity to support a wonderful cause!