Monday, March 10, 2008

feelings...

I have been feeling rather tired lately. I think my body has been fighting off sickness pretty hard, AND we just had the time change. Why? There are a lot of theories out there, but this particular time change usually leaves me tired. But it all started Saturday when I pretty much took naps all day in between spurts of activity. So weird. I just couldn't stay awake.



And today I went to work, and thankfully got a lot done but there were a few moments when I felt like this...


It is a good thing that even though my feelings try really hard to dictate to me how to live, that I am an overcomer, not living by sight (or feelings...). I have a purpose and I am meant to live that out no matter how things look. So, here is how my spirit feels...

No comments: