Wednesday, June 4, 2008

blink! there it goes...

I looked at my blog tonight and realized that I have not written for about a month. Seriously, time has flown by. Here it is, June. About three days ago, I realized this and had the thought "oh no! My dad's birthday is coming and it totally snuck up on me!!!" By the way, happy birthday Papa! So, with that, June is here, and things show NO signs of slowing down. I am excited by all that I am involved with as of late...job change (I am official- Vocational Services Manager...although I am only now really learning what that means. Ha ha.), reaching out to people who don't know Jesus (everyone should!), singing, teaching in kids church, and the list goes on and on. I have also started babysitting again! So fun!

Anyway, that is a mini update. It has been an interesting week so far, but God is good! Hopefully, I will have more thoughts to unleash in the coming weeks :)

No comments: