- Driving a car doesn't always sound like fun.
- You have friends who have kids.
- Saturday mornings are for sleeping.
- You are taller than the slide at the McDonald's playland. (oh wait, that'll never happen for me...hahahaha)
- Your parents' jokes are now funny.
- You have once said, "Whutch-you talkin' 'bout Willis?"
- Naps are good.
- When things go wrong, you can't just yell, "Do-over!"
- The only thing in your cereal box is ... cereal.
- You actually buy scarves, gloves, and sunscreen.
- You leave concerts and ballgames early to beat the crowd.
- You WANT clothes for Christmas.
- You don't want a Camaro because of the insurance premiums.
- You listen to talk radio!!!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
you know you are an adult when...
I was recently thinking about this because I realized that I listen to talk radio in my car now. I used to despise talk radio! It was sooooo boring and all I wanted to listen to was music. Now, I enjoy listening to various talk shows, especially those on what is going on in today's world. Even a year ago, I never would have thought to do this, yet here I am. I am also having some weird issue with turning 27. It is as though I am realizing I am an adult. And there is a collision of where I am and where I thought I'd be, and they do not match up. But there it is. So, here are some funny ways that you know you are an adult when... (I added the last one...)