Monday, March 30, 2009

back to the grind

I just finished a nice two week long vacation, and the more I think about it, the more I really appreciate it. I wish I could go back! It was back to the grind this morning, after finally relaxing a bit. This morning I got off to a GREAT start. I reminded myself to grab my bag (the bag I need in order to work), and then promptly forgot and walked out the door and drove to Morro Bay without it. Yes, I got all the way to work and then realized as I was parking that I left it behind. So I drove back to pick it up. Sigh. I got to work finally and my box was full and I had 109 emails to read, and about 5 different people asking me questions. I was back. I read through the emails, answered questions, answered emails, did payroll, took a deep breath and got back to the grind. I am SO grateful for my job...but I definitely enjoyed my time off. The sleeping in was nice too. Well, off I go again, and yes, my workspace slightly resembled the above picture. Haha.

1 comment:

neverenoughcoffee said...

I am thankful for my job too, but still think our ulterior plans are better....hahaha.