Friday, March 12, 2010

TGIF

It's Friday niiiiight, and the mood is riiiight, gonna have some fun, show ya how it's done...TGIF!

Thank goodness it's Friday! Oh, the good ol' days when Friday nights meant sitting in front of the television and catching a few favorite t.v. shows like Full House and Family Matters...hahaha. Today, I don't watch t.v., except a few shows online like 24 that are too good to miss! I only mention all of this because I had that song in my head that would always preceed the line-up of Friday night shows. No, I won't be watching t.v. tonight...I will be at band practice. :) I love band practice. And I cannot believe how this week flew by. I also feel much better than I did this time last week! It has been a decent week.

Only one month until I leave for my vacation, which really makes me giddy to think about! I am looking forward to experiencing something different, and meeting a ton of new friends. I get to eat yummy southern food and visit historical sites...and I get to see NeedToBreathe!!! Three days in a row. Then I get to come home and my brother is going to fly out and see me!

Oh, and before all of that, my childhood best friend is coming to California for about a week. I have so much to look forward to in the next month or so...I feel like time is going to just disappear while I go along for the ride.

It's my brother's birthday this month...which really for me means that mine is right around the corner. It is freaking me out a little that I am going to be 29. The last year of my 20s. How did THAT happen?!? At least I know that this last year is being marked with some fun and adventure. Sometimes I feel like I am getting younger instead of getting older...and then I remember that we are moving forward. Haha, but age really is just a number, I have come to believe. So, even though I am being forcefully propelled toward my 30s, I am not getting old.

Sorry this is a random mish-mash of thoughts, but eh. I am off to go sing and worship for a bit, and even though I am on-call for work (boo :/), I am excited for the weekend...and all of the fun stuff that is rapidly approaching ahead!

No comments: