Monday, February 22, 2010

not me! monday...

I have seen many people do this and I thoroughly enjoy reading other people's confessions...so I thought I'd share my own. What is a "not me" Monday? It is when you lay out some of those funny confessions that you would never do...right? Here goes nothing...

I ate a big lunch yesterday, which kept me full for most of the day. I ended up going to a show that lasted till about 9:30pm...so I pretty much skipped dinnertime. I did not eat two slices of cheese and a bowl of ice cream when I got home at 10pm...no I would never do that! I always eat healthy!

I also did not leave all of my clean laundry in my laundry basket in the corner of my room...I always put my laundry away right away! I definitely never leave it on my chair for days...sometimes not putting it away at all, just wearing the clothes until they are gone. I never do that!!! Nope, not me!

And finally, I definitely keep my car clean at all times. I do not have a spot behind the passenger seat where I carelessly toss trash even though I keep a bag back there for such purposes and I do not use things like the rainy weather or having to park far away as an excuse not to clean it out!

Haha, so got any "not me" confessions? I certainly do not have any more than this...

No comments: