Monday, April 5, 2010

sing song-y day

Today I went to work without my iPod. This meant I was left to my own devices musically. I came up with "Billing, billing, billing, billing, billing everywhere...", caught onto someone else's song of "Oh happy day", and then randomly started coming up with my own version of 12 days of Christmas. I stopped at 2 days, but here is my version:

In the 12 days approaching, this is what's happening:
2 dentist visits
and a flight across the country...

Yup. I could build on this, but I have decided to let it lie. It has been a random Monday. I was quite productive. Got 4 1/2 things done on my list of 5 things to do today. Not bad at all for a Monday.

Sorry for this random post, but I realized I felt the need to post something after posting for seven days, and this is what I came up with. I am going to leave you with this...until next time...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR MY TRIP IN 11 DAYS!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEE!!!!!

No comments: