Monday, September 28, 2009

day 5

It is more difficult to do this when your mood is calling you to be negative...this is precisely why I am doing this. There is plenty of joy in my life, and here are more of the things that make me smile.

-Finding out new things about people. Like when I borrowed my roommate's car and discovered her love for country music.

-Cold, foggy days at the beginning of fall. Makes you want to curl up in a blanket and read a book.

-Brownies. Some magically appeared in the office today. Made me smile. And eat one.

-Being stretched. This is actually something I don't really enjoy, but the outcome is usually something that brings a smile. It brings a sense of accomplishment once it is done. I am writing a piece for something much more important than this blog. Here I just write my thoughts and I am done. If people want to read, great! If not, I have expressed myself and have enjoyed the process. But when you write for something greater, it stretches you. I hope to share it in the future.

:)

No comments: