Sunday, February 11, 2007

Year of Restoration

2007 is my year of Restoration. Every year has should have a name, as it states what the year holds for you. Mine is restoration. What does that mean? I am not sure yet. So far, it means that God is restoring to me what has been lost...which includes my dreams, my hope for success and love, and even my childhood best friend. Last week, I got in touch with Jami, a friend who had been attached to my hip, and had disappeared from my life about six years ago. I am amazed at what God has done in both her life and mine, and how faithful He has been to both of us. There is much more to this year than what has just begun, and I look forward to all it has in store for me. What is your name for 2007?

1 comment:

Jami said...

AWES! I love you so much! Gimmie a call this weekend... I am so glad I found you again