Monday, November 21, 2011

sometimes/always

A new blogger friend, Megan, has recently taken to writing these sometimes/always posts, and I thought it would be fun!  Feel free to steal the idea :)

Sometimes: I try and get up early to exercise/do something productive/get to work early.
Always: I snooze till I "have" to get up.

Sometimes: I want to put all my laundry away as soon as it's done.
Always: Some/all of it waits to be put away (on my chair or in the basket) until I get tired of seeing it.

Sometimes: I wish my roommate's cat would be less needy.
Always: I give in and at least let him lay next to me...

Sometimes: I forget to read my devotional in the morning.
Always: I can tell a difference in my thoughts/attitude/feelings when I do.

Sometimes: I wish I could spend a whole year traveling the world.
Always: I realize I can only handle leaving home for short spurts. I am a homebody.

Sometimes: I want to paint my fingernails.
Always: I remember how quickly they chip/how annoying that is, and opt not to.

Sometimes: I go to coffee shops and think I'm going to try something new.
Always: I order what I know I like.

2 comments:

Emily grapes said...

Ah, am totally with you on being able to tell a difference in my attitude when I don't read my bible that day and painting my fingernails.

I want to so badly but the moment I think of doing it I know I'll HAVE to take it off w/in 48 hours because it chips and I won't do it. Too much work putting it on just to take it off a day later.
Emily at Amazing Grapes

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Happy thanksgiving! Found your blog fron Emily!