Thursday, January 19, 2012

hello 2012

So. It's been a while *cough almost a month cough* since I've posted here.  The good news is that I have been busy running around and enjoying myself.  Since day 1 of 2012, things have been exciting and I have hopes that this year could be really great.

A snapshot of the Rose Parade!
-I went to the Rose Parade for the first time ever.  Not only did I go, but I full on camped out on the streets of Pasadena with a few of my close friends and got front row seats.  It was an experience of a lifetime and I had such a great time doing it!

-Remember when I did that list of things called "ten days. ten secrets."?  Well, the possibility of being able to collaborate in a band came up...and although it hasn't come to fruition yet, I am super honored and floored by the consideration.  I think of Taylor Swift's video where she keeps saying "it's my dream".

-I've begun to see God unfold what He spoke to me about 2012 and it being a year of depth.  I love that my relationship with Him is getting deeper and deeper, and He is showing me how to have better relationships with my friends and family.  I've been having a lot of fun spending time with people I care about and expanding new friendships.

-I've recently come to the conclusion that I could easily be a vegetarian.  I won't but I could.  It's amazing though how healthy food can still be pretty tasty!

I hope 2012 has started off well for you! I promise I won't stay away so long next time ;)

2 comments:

Emily grapes said...

That's so great you got to see the Rose Parade. And you're quite the trooper for camping out. I would have been frozen.

Yay for God doing great things for your 2012. I can't wait to see all that He has for you. :)
Emily at Amazing Grapes

Estevan said...

Thank you for not becoming a vegetarian...not that there's anything wrong with that...