Wednesday, February 22, 2012

sometimes & always

Sometimes: When guys ask me who I like, especially to maybe help encourage him to ask me for coffee, I am tempted to tell them.
Always: I don’t. (Unless it’s someone I really trust/know that they don’t like me like that so I know I won’t hurt their feelings...which leaves only a few)  I also always wonder if I should...if it would help or hurt the cause.

Sometimes: My co-worker and I listen to different Pandora stations based on the day of the week.
Always: You could catch us singing along...often somewhat obnoxiously.  And also repeating the lyrics for emphasis.  We keep it real.

Sometimes: I think about radically changing my eating habits...
Always: I see the cookie, brownie, etc and think I could not handle that radical of a change. Haha...

Sometimes: I go through superficial stages in writing on my blog...like right now.
Always: I come back around full circle.

Sometimes: I check in on my Google+ account thinking I’m missing out on stuff...
Always: I find little has occurred since the last time (often a month or more) I stopped by.  So little that I have yet to put that app on my phone.

Sometimes: I think it’s REALLY obvious to a guy that I like him.
Always: I remember that it’s not, and am somewhat thankful. Somewhat.

Sometimes: I wish I could buy a new outfit every week...sounds fun, right?
Always: I remember how FULL my closet is, how I’m out of hangers, and how much I hate putting clothes away.  So I don’t.

Sometimes: I wish I didn’t have to work.
Always: I realize I’d be bored out of my mind AND broke. Truthfully, even when I am not super excited about my job, I like what I do and am grateful.

3 comments:

neverenoughcoffee said...

Hey, Google+ is only uneventful because people just 'stop in' every now and then. Hard to keep it dynamic when there are only 2 contributors.

Emily grapes said...

I can't figure out google+ for the life of me.
and I'm your last one. 100%. I'm bored and broke. haha

Guys really ask who you like?! Guys are funny.
Emily at Amazing Grapes

Megan said...

Oh gosh, Google+ confuses me. What does it do or mean?! Hahaha. And yes, I wish I could eat better, but those dang cookies jump into my mouth. Crazies.