Monday, March 30, 2009

the color purple


Lately, I have fallen in love with the color purple. This winter season has produced many fashionable items in various shades of purple, my favorite being plum. My phone and purse are currently purple, and I own several pieces of clothing in which purple is the star color. I can't help it. I am drawn in.
Recently, God reminded me that the color purple is a color of royalty, and that because I am His daughter, I am royalty. Later that day, I saw that the word over our year for the church from our Pastors in Bogota is "royal lineage". I am a part of a royal lineage. Not because I earned it...because I was adopted into it. I was grafted in. I love this revelation about the color purple. Now it serves to remind me of who I am in Christ. Adopted. Loved. Royal.

No comments: