Tuesday, April 28, 2009

blogger tag, and i am it


I was tagged this afternoon by the lovely Jen Dean, which means I am meant to now tag others so that they in turn do as I am doing. Which is what? As soon as I saw her blog which tagged me in it, I had to take my picture, then post it in my blog. No stopping to make myself look pretty or add makeup or fix my hair, but stop and take the picture. So I did. I read her blog just before going home from work, so this shot was taken from my cell phone around 5:20pm. I just put on my scarf to leave because it was (and still is) cold outside. I am late in posting but I promise, this is the picture of when I saw the tag. Anyway, my turn to tag!!!

Um, I only have six people who read this and write a blog and half have been tagged. Guys, it is time to represent! Go Estevan, Justin and Brandon! Tag, YOU ARE IT.

2 comments:

Excellent Parent said...

lucky, you looked beautiful!

Cristina Mathers said...

looking pretty stinkin' good for such a blustery day!