Monday, April 13, 2009

new backdrop

Lately I have been looking at other blogs and have loved their backgrounds, but had no idea how to change mine. I went to the little website that you can now see on my page, and after some searching, figured it out. I love the femininity of this backdrop...and yes, even that it is pink. In the past, I have not been so into pink, nor that feminine, but I feel like God is drawing out the real me. The woman who isn't afraid of her beauty and knows how to walk comfortably in it. I used to be fairly tomboyish...having grown up with boys, that cannot really be helped. I did not feel really comfortable in my own skin. Sometimes I still don't, but I am learning. I still love wearing jeans, but I have begun to bring out the feminine side of it. This backdrop really captures what God is doing in my heart and in my life, and the timing of its newness is perfect as well. God is doing many new things in my life, why not this too? I hope you agree that it projects the grace and beauty of who I am becoming, and who I am meant to be.

No comments: