Tuesday, September 29, 2009

day s i x

Continuing on...

-Finding out that you only have to spend 50% of what you could have spent on fixing your car (i.e. expecting up to $425 and being quoted $200. h a p p y)

-Being allowed to borrow your friend's bomb diggity brand new Honda Accord. It has butt warmers, XM radio, and a sun roof. :)

-This video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRRkJ95RxIo Oh my goodness. I have listened to it several times today and it still makes me smile. I have a feeling I might have talked like that at some point in my childhood. Her dad is trying so hard to be attentive...but can't help himself and cracks up. Poor thing was like, "why is he laughing? I am having a serious conversation here..."

-Chocolate lava cakes. I think there is a trend. I think I like food. :)

-God's patience with me. Good thing He never runs out. He's used a lot. I am so grateful.

No comments: