Tuesday, March 30, 2010

rainy day means not-as-springy

So, today it rained. We went from fog to rain. Therefore, I had to adjust accordingly. I was going to try pairing this dress with mah boots, but the desire to keep my legs warm was much much greater. This is what I came up with. I am in love with this dress! I stared at it for about an hour as I read reviews on sizing and fit before pressing the "place in cart" button. This, to date, is the most expensive dress I have bought for myself since prom, with the exception of bridesmaid dresses...on to day 2!

Dress- my first Anthropologie purchase (which I do not regret one bit!)
Charcoal gray tights- Kohls
Red flats for pizazz- Mervyns (which is now closed!)
Black cardigan- Target
Necklace- random boutique store at a concert venue in Del Mar

The details...



I love looking at other people's fashion choices, and like I was telling Katie, this is a great way to feel good about yourself because so many people leave such sweet comments! Go to Emery's page to see more fashion and leave some words of blessing!

5 comments:

Emery Jo said...

great dress!! Is it navy or black? I love all the detail on it!

Laura said...

red. shoes. LOVE!

Rachael said...

I'm glad you haven't looked back after getting that dress because it looks great! Awesome shoes too.

Unknown said...

Emery- It's navy blue :)

neverenoughcoffee said...

Lovin' the red flats with the navy.