Monday, March 29, 2010

she's gone country...

...look at dem boots! Yay, it is time for Spring fashion week hosted by the lovely Emery. I have a feeling that my wardrobe is going to have a country theme weaved throughout it because a few months ago, I bought cowgirl boots! I need them for a wedding I am in and I have been on the hunt for outfits that go with these adorable boots. It's a good excuse to break them in, right?

We have had impeccable Spring weather...until today. I was like, what the...fog? I am so ready for Spring, it is not even funny...so come rain or shine, I will do my best to represent Spring here in (normally) beautiful California.


Outfit:
Lovely Lucchese Boots- Boot Barn on clearance :)
White sweater, brown tank, and cute skirt- Target
Awesome buffalo nickel necklace- my mom

Check out the rest of the fun fashion blogs here: http://emeryjo.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Excellent Parent said...

rawr

Emery Jo said...

I love the buffalo necklace along with the boots!! Such understated charm. Now, you just need to come visit us here in Okieville. You'd fit right in!!! :)

Tiffany Ann said...

cute cute cute! Love the boots!

Jen said...

Sooo cute! I love the boots as well. I think I am going to have to drag mine out later on this week!