Friday, October 9, 2009

cheating...because i can...days 15 & 16!

I know, I should be doing two separate entries, but this one time...I will combine them. I have an early Saturday morning, and it is getting late.

Things that made me smile yesterday and today...

-HUGS. Cuddly little friends who just love and love through their hugs. I love grown up hugs too. I am a huggy buggy gal...what can I say?

-Shopping for something specific, and not only finding it, but finding it on SALE! Best e v e r. Seriously.

-Sending a friend texts like "I see you..." when you are just out of their line of sight and watching their reaction. It is a bit creeper-ish, but it makes me laugh. :)

-Bantering. The kind of back and forth quick tongued sparring in jest. I do it a lot with male friends, actually. But it takes wit and sharpness, which is challenging and fun.

-Celebrating with friends. I get to do some of that this weekend...whether it is for a farewell (don't go Cheatwoods....you will be missed!) or for a birthday where you get to dress like a princess...I love having a good time with my pals.

-Dressing up. You name the theme, I will go there...unless it is sketch. But all in good fun, I am willing to dress funny, no holds barred.

-Reminiscing. I have been at my church for over 8 years now, and I was remembering some old memories with a good friend tonight. It made me smile for sure. I have been so blessed by my friends and family here, I can't even begin to express how much!

I think I had some good ones tonight. I hope to be back on track by tomorrow. :)

No comments: