Tuesday, October 20, 2009

fall fashion day 2

So, this morning, I realized that I was thinking way more about what to wear than usual...because I was going to be taking pictures! Ha ha :) I was perusing the other fashion posts (all very nice), and one person commented that they love sweaters/cardigans, etc. Well, so do I. I love the purple cardigan I wore today. You will likely see it again, perhaps even tomorrow.

The headband- made by a talented friend for a wedding I was in about a month ago
The necklace- Lia Sophia
Purple cardigan & gray tank- Target (no joke, one of my favorite places to shop)

I wore plain black slacks with the black heels from yesterday...not that thrilling, but good for work today. So I didn't take a shot of that.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I saw you in that! prettyful. :)

Emery Jo said...

that headpiece is AMAZING. Wow. And cardigans are my favorite!! :)

Katy said...

the headband is SO awesome! love it!!!