Saturday, October 3, 2009

day 10

Today I slept in because my little self decided to evade sleep until 2am! I pretty much got up in time to get ready and go volunteer at the Harbor Festival. It was a really mellow day, but definitely a good one.

Things that made me smile today:

-Kettle Korn, fresh and yummy! People everywhere had bags of it...I could not help but buy some on my way out.

-Getting close parking spots when you pray for them. I am pretty sure I could have parked much farther away, but God gave me a hand, and a parking spot.

-Movies with Tom Hanks in them. I don't know what it is about him, but I like almost every movie he is in! Tonight after deciding to be a vegetable (while balancing my checkbook), I watched the Terminal. That movie made me smile.

-Being unexpectedly thought of.

No comments: