Tuesday, October 13, 2009

t w e n t y

Only ten more days until I stop...I kind of like writing about things that make me smile, like I said it keeps me reminded of the good things in life. I will likely re-visit the subject in the future, but not on such a campaign.

-"Duh" signs. I was driving like a granny today in the monsoon that has attacked California...okay, that's extreme, but I drove by the fire station where they have their risk of fire sign out. I laughed out loud when I saw that it said the risk was "low". Duh.

-Listening to the rain. It is one of my favorite sounds.

-Warm meals on cold days. Today I took a liking to grilled cheese and ham. So simple, yet yummy.

I am doing this early so I can go to bed at a decent hour tonight! I have an early day tomorrow...

No comments: