Sunday, October 18, 2009

day of jack bauer and of christmas

That is 24 and 25. :)

-Drive-In movies! Whether you pile in the back of a truck or snuggle in a car, drive-ins are the right price and loads of fun. I packed a bunch of food and enjoyed "Where the Wild Things Are" and "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs". I also think that movies based on children's books are RAD.

-16 oz cans of soda for 99 cents.

-Using psychology in things. Like analyzing the Wild Things movie. Or looking at your temperament and seeing how it affects others. I did both this weekend.

-FREE massages. (the massage chairs at Bed Bath & Beyond...squee!) I seriously want one (there is one for $80!). It kicks off my Christmas list...that and a mini NASB bible so I don't have to lug my big one everywhere. Poor thing is beginning to fall apart!


-FREE dinners with awesome friends. I love a free meal. Make that meal at Tahoe Joe's and you get a :D

It was a good weekend. Only sad part is that it is over. But I only work 4 days this week! Trip to San Fran on Thursday!

No comments: