Thursday, October 8, 2009

oops, day 14...

I decided last night that going to bed before 9:45 was much, much more important than writing about things that make me smile. But, a late entry is still required. It's not that I didn't think about it...I just wanted to go to sleep, so I did!

-Randomness. All things random. Like a video on "committing to having a mustache" by the makers of Grape Nuts. I love things like that. I also love to share things like that and see the reactions. Random nonsensical stuff. I see it everyday, and I know it is there to bring a smile to my face.

-Knowing that God keeps His promises. He has promised me a few amazing things. The best part is that if He promises it, I am not the one who has to make it happen. Whew!

-Fresh baked cookies and vanilla ice cream. Such a great combo!

No comments: